FedEx Express Headlines
People / Karen Reddington new Europe president of FedEx Express and CEO of TNT
FedEx Express has appointed Karen Reddington (pictured above) as regional president of FedEx Express Europe ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: FedEx – Lots of questions need to be addressed
Comment: Judging from its latest results, unveiled last week, FedEx appears to be on the mend ...
Premium / Analysis: FedEx – on the road to a break-up...
Comment: It’s legitimate to wonder whether FedEx is on the road to a break-up, whatever the ...
Premium / FedEx chiefs 'misled' shareholders while enriching themselves, claims lawsuit
News: A shareholder lawsuit has been launched against FedEx, claiming “tens of millions of dollars in ...
Premium / Analysis: 'Stay tuned', says FedEx as it bids to halt value destruction
Comment: The unaudited annual results of FedEx (FDX), released this week, were nothing short of disheartening – but ...
Premium / On the wires: It's all noise! FedEx CEO Fred Smith is up for the e-commerce fight
Comment: “E-commerce continues to be a driving force of total U.S. domestic market growth. We are ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
PR: Statement regarding FedEx’s relationship with Amazon
PRESS RELEASE June 7, 2019 “FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise