FedEx Express Headlines
People / Karen Reddington new Europe president of FedEx Express and CEO of TNT
FedEx Express has appointed Karen Reddington (pictured above) as regional president of FedEx Express Europe ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: FedEx – Lots of questions need to be addressed
Comment: Judging from its latest results, unveiled last week, FedEx appears to be on the mend ...
Premium / Analysis: FedEx – on the road to a break-up...
Comment: It’s legitimate to wonder whether FedEx is on the road to a break-up, whatever the ...
Premium / FedEx chiefs 'misled' shareholders while enriching themselves, claims lawsuit
News: A shareholder lawsuit has been launched against FedEx, claiming “tens of millions of dollars in ...
Premium / Analysis: 'Stay tuned', says FedEx as it bids to halt value destruction
Comment: The unaudited annual results of FedEx (FDX), released this week, were nothing short of disheartening – but ...
Premium / On the wires: It's all noise! FedEx CEO Fred Smith is up for the e-commerce fight
Comment: “E-commerce continues to be a driving force of total U.S. domestic market growth. We are ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
PR: Statement regarding FedEx’s relationship with Amazon
PRESS RELEASE June 7, 2019 “FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag