FedEx Express Headlines
Comment / On the wires: It's all noise! FedEx CEO Fred Smith is up for the e-commerce fight
“E-commerce continues to be a driving force of total U.S. domestic market growth. We are ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
PR: Statement regarding FedEx’s relationship with Amazon
PRESS RELEASE June 7, 2019 “FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express ...
People / Don Colleran becomes new president and CEO of FedEx Express
FedEx Express has appointed Don Colleran (pictured above) as its new president and chief executive. A ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk