FedEx Express Headlines
Premium / Analysis: FedEx – on the road to a break-up...
Comment: It’s legitimate to wonder whether FedEx is on the road to a break-up, whatever the ...
Premium / FedEx chiefs 'misled' shareholders while enriching themselves, claims lawsuit
News: A shareholder lawsuit has been launched against FedEx, claiming “tens of millions of dollars in ...
Premium / Analysis: 'Stay tuned', says FedEx as it bids to halt value destruction
Comment: The unaudited annual results of FedEx (FDX), released this week, were nothing short of disheartening – but ...
Premium / On the wires: It's all noise! FedEx CEO Fred Smith is up for the e-commerce fight
Comment: “E-commerce continues to be a driving force of total U.S. domestic market growth. We are ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
PR: Statement regarding FedEx’s relationship with Amazon
PRESS RELEASE June 7, 2019 “FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps