FedEx Express Headlines
News / FedEx chiefs 'misled' shareholders while enriching themselves, claims lawsuit
A shareholder lawsuit has been launched against FedEx, claiming “tens of millions of dollars in ...
Comment / Analysis: 'Stay tuned', says FedEx as it bids to halt value destruction
The unaudited annual results of FedEx (FDX), released this week, were nothing short of disheartening – but ...
Comment / On the wires: It's all noise! FedEx CEO Fred Smith is up for the e-commerce fight
“E-commerce continues to be a driving force of total U.S. domestic market growth. We are ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
PR: Statement regarding FedEx’s relationship with Amazon
PRESS RELEASE June 7, 2019 “FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express ...
People / Don Colleran becomes new president and CEO of FedEx Express
FedEx Express has appointed Don Colleran (pictured above) as its new president and chief executive. A ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules