News / Iata/Fiata cargo agency programme hits the buffers
The seven-years-in-the-making, much-vaunted Fiata/Iata Cargo Agency programme, under which forwarders would no longer be ‘agents’ of the ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar LongRead: Chasing animals
Live animal shipments are an increasing area of interest for airline and forwarders. While growth ...
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
News / IATA air cargo innovation awards – the finalists revealed
IATA has announced the finalists of its Air Cargo Innovation Awards, with developments in ULDs ...
News / Egyptair Cargo bucks market trend and unveils new Middle East freighter routes
There may have been another annual decline for African carriers, but that has not stopped ...
Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
News / North America’s gain was Asia’s loss last year as air freight demand softens
Just as the TAC Index showed a slight rebound in air freight rates this week, ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?