Qatar Airways Cargo Headlines
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
News / Qatar Airways blames $69m loss on 'illegal' blockade by Gulf neighbours
Qatar Airways has blamed a $69m loss on the “illegal” blockade imposed by its neighbours. In what ...
News / As India's air cargo market starts to fly, carriers take a fresh look at freighters
As Spicejet, an Indian low-cost carrier, begins to gear up for 737 freighter operations, India has ...
News / Dutch pilots demand AF-KLM Cargo cancels wet-lease freighter deal with Qatar
Dutch pilots’ association VNV has hit out at Air France-KLM for wet-leasing freighters from Qatar ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
News / Boeing's 777 the freighter of choice as orders are unveiled at Farnborough
The age of the freighter is clearly not over – although the 777 is the new aircraft ...
News / Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
The much-discussed lack of maindeck capacity in air cargo has given a new lease of ...
Recommends / Qatar Airport cargo cushions blow from Saudi-led embargo
A Saudi-led embargo may have seen passenger numbers at Qatar’s airports plummet, but the blockade has ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price