Qatar Airways Cargo Headlines
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
News / Qatar Airways blames $69m loss on 'illegal' blockade by Gulf neighbours
Qatar Airways has blamed a $69m loss on the “illegal” blockade imposed by its neighbours. In what ...
News / As India's air cargo market starts to fly, carriers take a fresh look at freighters
As Spicejet, an Indian low-cost carrier, begins to gear up for 737 freighter operations, India has ...
News / Dutch pilots demand AF-KLM Cargo cancels wet-lease freighter deal with Qatar
Dutch pilots’ association VNV has hit out at Air France-KLM for wet-leasing freighters from Qatar ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
News / Boeing's 777 the freighter of choice as orders are unveiled at Farnborough
The age of the freighter is clearly not over – although the 777 is the new aircraft ...
News / Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
The much-discussed lack of maindeck capacity in air cargo has given a new lease of ...
Recommends / Qatar Airport cargo cushions blow from Saudi-led embargo
A Saudi-led embargo may have seen passenger numbers at Qatar’s airports plummet, but the blockade has ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?