AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
News / AF-KLM investing millions into digital systems to boost carrier integration
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) is looking to further bolster its integration efforts both digitally ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Air France-KLM reverses two years of decline to post revenue growth in 2017
Air France-KLM rebounded from a terrible 2016 to record an upturn in its cargo performance ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price