AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
News / AF-KLM investing millions into digital systems to boost carrier integration
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) is looking to further bolster its integration efforts both digitally ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Air France-KLM reverses two years of decline to post revenue growth in 2017
Air France-KLM rebounded from a terrible 2016 to record an upturn in its cargo performance ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Two more Asia-Europe air freight partnerships underpin carrier cooperation
Two Europe-Asia cargo airline tie-ups were announced today, indicating that the trend towards greater carrier cooperation ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?