AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / AF-KLM Cargo follows in Virgin's footsteps with Accenture partner platform
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) has signed up as one of the launch customers for ...
News / As air freight carriers move to online pricing, forwarders call for comparison sites
Forwarders are struggling to see the benefits of online rates and bookings for air freight ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: African perishables
Africa’s perishables market is set for 10% growth. Strengthening import markets in Asia are allowing new countries ...
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
News / AF-KLM investing millions into digital systems to boost carrier integration
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) is looking to further bolster its integration efforts both digitally ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Air France-KLM reverses two years of decline to post revenue growth in 2017
Air France-KLM rebounded from a terrible 2016 to record an upturn in its cargo performance ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules