Frankfurt Airport Headlines
News / Fraport: 'we will exhaust all other possibilities', but some jobs will be lost
Frankfurt airport operator Fraport has unveiled further details of its planned job cuts, acknowledging that ...
News / 3,000 jobs may go as Fraport is hit by 'worst crisis in the history of aviation'
Fraport, operator of Frankfurt Airport, is to cut up to 3,000 jobs, according to a ...
People / Marco Sauer appointed Priority Freight's general manager at Frankfurt
Leading time-critical logistics specialist Priority Freight has continued its expansion in continental Europe with the ...
News / New logistics park could be an e-commerce air freight bonus for Leipzig Halle
Leipzig Halle Airport is keeping the success of US regional gateway Chicago Rockford front and ...
News / German air freight sector calls for innovation and digitalisation push at Frankfurt Airport
The German air freight community has called for greater digitisation and innovation in a bid ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates