People / Oliver Loch appointed MD of Kerry Logistics operations in Germany
Kerry Logistics has appointed Oliver Loch as managing director for its operations in Germany. Mr Loch ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
Recommends / Germany bans Iran's Mahan Air flights
The latest name in the growing list of casualties of the re-imposed US sanctions on ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank ready to help German firms’ China ambitions
The South China Morning Post is reporting that the trade war between China and the ...
News / Swissport expands handling footprint in Germany with Apron acquisition
Air cargo handler Swissport has acquired rival Apron GmbH in Stuttgart, making the city its ...
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
Recommends / Hermes and Seko Logistics join hands in Germany
Hermes Group will be taking over Seko Logistics’ German operations. The company issued a statement ...
Comment / Market Insight: Priced to perfection, Hapag-Lloyd the industry risk gauge
Hapag-Lloyd is at the forefront of competition in the container shipping sector, and latest news ...
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you