Transport Intelligence Headlines
Ti: Africa and logistics key drivers to 2018 growth at Bolloré
As I wrote earlier today for Transport Intelligence, “after a truly transformational 2017, France’s Bolloré ...
News / Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
European road transport firms are racing towards a driver shortage crisis of 150,000 unfilled jobs, according ...
News / The digital age is not quite the disruptor freight forwarders feared, says report
Online platforms may be improving freight forwarding’s front end, but those predicting the demise of ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
News / New GPDR laws may be a barrier to the full logistics potential of blockchain
Blockchain may help provide supply chain solutions, but the new GDPR legislation has exposed some ...
News / It's no 'silver bullet', but blockchain can forge stronger supply chain links
Blockchain is not a “silver bullet” that will rid logistics of all that ails it, ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Transport Intelligence's Total Logistics 2018 report: everything you need to know
The global logistics industry is vast, both in terms of market size and the huge ...
News / Some emerging markets will see 'stellar' growth in 2018 – but some must 'muddle through'
While China once again topped Agility’s Emerging Markets Index, it will be SMEs in developing ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you