Gebruder Weiss Headlines
People / Lothar Thoma appointed new forwarding MD at Gebruder Weiss
Lothar Thoma (pictured above) has assumed responsibility for the air and sea freight forwarding division ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
News / Gebruder Weiss will continue eastward expansion and plans more infrastructure
Austrian freight forwarder Gebruder Weiss has insisted that its policy of moving east remains intact, ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 1. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 2. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 3. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!