Gebruder Weiss Headlines
People / Lothar Thoma appointed new forwarding MD at Gebruder Weiss
Lothar Thoma (pictured above) has assumed responsibility for the air and sea freight forwarding division ...
News / The drive to cut transport emissions has begun, but only moving slowly
Finally, there is movement among logistics companies to make changes to meet the target for ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
News / Gebruder Weiss will continue eastward expansion and plans more infrastructure
Austrian freight forwarder Gebruder Weiss has insisted that its policy of moving east remains intact, ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'