News / Seko Logistics ready to hit acquisition trail in Europe and SE Asia
Seko Logistics is eyeing further expansion this year following its largest acquisition to date, Air-City ...
News / Digital road freight platform Ontruck buys Spanish broker Briver
Digital road freight platform Ontruck has acquired Briver, a Spanish digital freight broker, from Wtransnet. The acquisition will see Ontruck’s fleet capacity ...
News / Uber adds to its forces in grocery delivery battle and expands freight portal into Canada
Uber is turning up the heat in the online grocery delivery sector. Its acquisition of ...
News / Rhenus Logistics eyes more acquisitions to expand its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Logistics is targeting more acquisitions to expand its global warehousing and freight forwarding ...
News / Can forwarders trust FedEx in Latin America, as it buys a perishables specialist?
FedEx has raised eyebrows with its announcement that had signed an agreement to take over a ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort