News / Seko Logistics ready to hit acquisition trail in Europe and SE Asia
Seko Logistics is eyeing further expansion this year following its largest acquisition to date, Air-City ...
News / Digital road freight platform Ontruck buys Spanish broker Briver
Digital road freight platform Ontruck has acquired Briver, a Spanish digital freight broker, from Wtransnet. The acquisition will see Ontruck’s fleet capacity ...
News / Uber adds to its forces in grocery delivery battle and expands freight portal into Canada
Uber is turning up the heat in the online grocery delivery sector. Its acquisition of ...
News / Rhenus Logistics eyes more acquisitions to expand its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Logistics is targeting more acquisitions to expand its global warehousing and freight forwarding ...
News / Can forwarders trust FedEx in Latin America, as it buys a perishables specialist?
FedEx has raised eyebrows with its announcement that had signed an agreement to take over a ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag