News / Digital road freight platform Ontruck buys Spanish broker Briver
Digital road freight platform Ontruck has acquired Briver, a Spanish digital freight broker, from Wtransnet. The acquisition will see Ontruck’s fleet capacity ...
News / Uber adds to its forces in grocery delivery battle and expands freight portal into Canada
Uber is turning up the heat in the online grocery delivery sector. Its acquisition of ...
News / Rhenus Logistics eyes more acquisitions to expand its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Logistics is targeting more acquisitions to expand its global warehousing and freight forwarding ...
News / Can forwarders trust FedEx in Latin America, as it buys a perishables specialist?
FedEx has raised eyebrows with its announcement that had signed an agreement to take over a ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen