People / Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
Employees at the former Panalpina headquarters in Basel have been told that some 165 jobs ...
News / Swissterminal heads to court over government subsidies to Gateway Basel Nord
Swiss container terminal operator Swissterminal has lodged an official complaint against the Swiss government over ...
News / David Harman appointed cargo manager, Switzerland, at Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates SkyCargo has appointed David Harman as its cargo manager for Switzerland. Mr Harman joins the ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
News / Zurich drone delivery test the first in a major European city
The deployment of drone technology in retail supply chains took a major step forward this ...
Recommends / Swiss declare Alps tamed as Gotthard rail tunnel opens
One of the great engineering projects of recent history was achieved today when Swiss authorities announced the ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag