Comment / Supply chain radar: M&A is high on Agility's agenda
I have covered Kuwaiti infrastructure and logistics group Agility long enough to know that the ...
PR: J.B. Hunt buys Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery for $100m
Press release: “LOWELL, Ark., January 9, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT), ...
PR: HCL Technologies to acquire select IBM software products for $1.8bn
PR: “ARMONK, N.Y. and NOIDA, India, Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — IBM (NYSE: IBM) and HCL ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
Culture issues derail M&A transactions at an alarming rate
Consultancy.uk writes: “Some 43% of merger and acquisition activity is either hindered or prevented altogether ...
Buyers, sellers betting big on M&A activity
Rubber & Plastics News writes: “In case you haven’t been paying attention, the mergers and ...
Kuehne weighs blockbuster M&A
Bloomberg: “Kuehne + Nagel International AG said it’s seeking an acquisition that would transform its business ...
News / US forwarder Radiant swoops on Sandifer-Valley Transport
US forwarder Radiant has continued its aggressive M&A approach, announcing the acquisition of Texas-based logistics ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you