News / Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
Consolidation in container shipping is eroding shippers’ trust in the sector. There are calls for carriers ...
News / Restructured ZIM sails back into the black, but final quarter disappointed
Israeli niche trades container line Zim recorded an adjusted net profit of $50m for 2017, ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Maersk Line's CCO on strategy, M&A and the shipping outlook
Bloomberg has interviewed Vincent Clerc, chief commercial officer of Maersk, and it’s worth the 10-minute ...
Recommends / The geopolitics of container shipping alliances
Shipping expert Olaf Merk looks at the future of container shipping in this insightful blog ...
News / Shippers eye getting more choice on which ports their carrier calls at
While the biggest shippers of ocean container freight have limited say on where their carriers call, some ...
News / More liner shipping consolidation will 'put pressure on smaller carriers'
Last year’s rapid increase in liner shipping consolidation activity is likely to continue, according to speakers and delegates ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Recommends / DSV completes acquisition of UTi - now the work starts
It’s done. DSV has taken over UTi, as of this morning and is now the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?