Comment / Supply chain radar: John Menzies – could its dirt cheap share price attract private equity investment?
It’s transition time for ground handler John Menzies, which last week confirmed that interim chief executive officer ...
Recommends / Road transport not in the picture at Schiphol – but it is at Brussels
There is an interesting exchange in Dutch paper Nieuwsblad Transport, between Schiphol and Brussels airports. It ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
News / Loan repayment deferred again: HNA Group still mulling Swissport's future
Troubled Chinese conglomerate HNA Group has again postponed the repayment of a loan from subsidiary ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: WFS Q3 out – more joy than pain, for once?
Under new ownership, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) might soon return to shine – its ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
News / Financial woes build for HNA Group, forcing sale of subsidiaries and property
Financial problems at Chinese conglomerate HNA Group appear to be cascading through its logistics subsidiaries ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Swissport expands handling footprint in Germany with Apron acquisition
Air cargo handler Swissport has acquired rival Apron GmbH in Stuttgart, making the city its ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones