private equity Headlines
Comment / On the wires: At record highs, WiseTech is a target for private equity
“WiseTech (WTC) share price: Uncovered, but on the radar. Provisional against the odds estimates point ...
FW: Will Omnitracs be the next big private equity deal?
FreightWaves writes: “Vista Equity Partners is still trying to sell Omnitracs, the fleet management software ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Royal Mail preps for a buyout
Newton’s third law perfectly applies to Royal Mail (RMG) and private equity – the more RMG ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
Recommends / Cerberus nears deal to buy Worldwide Flight Services
Worldwide Flight Services is on the verge of being acquired by a private equity firm. ...
Comment / Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
“Is DSV a target for private equity?” I skipped the small talk and went straight to ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / SEKO Logistics steps up its ambitions for growth as PE group Greenbriar buys in
SEKO Logistics has set a five-year target for becoming a public listed company on a ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe