DB Schenker Headlines
News / Freighters still managing to find their niche in a bumpy air cargo market
After two years of soaring yields, air cargo carriers are losing altitude in a bumpy ...
People / Marc Papenhoff is InstaFreight's new director of business development
Marc Papenhoff (pictured above), the executive credited with creating DB Schenker’s digital road freight marketplace, ...
News / DB Schenker-Einride partnership to begin driverless electric truck trials
Sweden’s government has approved a pilot phase for autonomous electric trucks on its roads, as ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
Since mid-2018 I’ve touched upon the merits of a Kuehne + Nagel + DHL Global ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: opportunistic DB Schenker the next FF takeover target worth over €13bn
When in the wee hours of 16 January we broke the news that Switzerland’s Panalpina ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: three unmissable logistics IPOs – DHL-GF, DB Schenker... and Flexport?
Despite signs that capital market transactions could be thin on the ground for a while ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: behind the scenes at DB Schenker
The latest corporate reshuffle that made the headlines this week added little to the DB ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?