DB Schenker Headlines
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
Since mid-2018 I’ve touched upon the merits of a Kuehne + Nagel + DHL Global ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: opportunistic DB Schenker the next FF takeover target worth over €13bn
When in the wee hours of 16 January we broke the news that Switzerland’s Panalpina ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: three unmissable logistics IPOs – DHL-GF, DB Schenker... and Flexport?
Despite signs that capital market transactions could be thin on the ground for a while ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: behind the scenes at DB Schenker
The latest corporate reshuffle that made the headlines this week added little to the DB ...
People / A 'new era' begins at DB Schenker with three new board members
DB Schenker has announced a triple appointment to its management board, covering air and ocean ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: A Deutsche dilemma - how DB funding will impact Schenker
Surprise surprise: Deutsche Bahn’s funding needs are under the spotlight, impacting the corporate plans of some of ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price