People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Xpediator scoops up rival Benfleet Forwarding for £6.5m: first takeover since IPO
UK freight forwarder and e-commerce logistics provider Xpediator, which operates the Delamode brand, has completed ...
News / Xpediator closes in on acquisition targets and unveils e-commerce franchise ambitions
UK freight and logistics firm Xpediator is closing in on acquisitions as it seeks to branch ...
News / After a successful IPO, Delamode gets back on the acquisition trail
Delamode has three acquisition targets in its sights, following its Initial Public Offering (IPO). Chief executive ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
News / Delamode in the driving seat for cross-border deliveries to Europe's online shoppers
Smaller forwarders and logistics operators are using newly developed IT platforms to target the cross-border ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?