People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Xpediator scoops up rival Benfleet Forwarding for £6.5m: first takeover since IPO
UK freight forwarder and e-commerce logistics provider Xpediator, which operates the Delamode brand, has completed ...
News / Xpediator closes in on acquisition targets and unveils e-commerce franchise ambitions
UK freight and logistics firm Xpediator is closing in on acquisitions as it seeks to branch ...
News / After a successful IPO, Delamode gets back on the acquisition trail
Delamode has three acquisition targets in its sights, following its Initial Public Offering (IPO). Chief executive ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
News / Delamode in the driving seat for cross-border deliveries to Europe's online shoppers
Smaller forwarders and logistics operators are using newly developed IT platforms to target the cross-border ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight