People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Recommends / Argos drivers to strike over Stobart transfer
Over 400 drivers employed by Argos are set to hold two separate strikes in support ...
News / Angry union calls on Argos drivers for strike vote over transfer to Eddie Stobart
Eddie Stobart Ltd (ESL) is on the brink of an outsourcing row with UK union ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?