People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Recommends / Argos drivers to strike over Stobart transfer
Over 400 drivers employed by Argos are set to hold two separate strikes in support ...
News / Angry union calls on Argos drivers for strike vote over transfer to Eddie Stobart
Eddie Stobart Ltd (ESL) is on the brink of an outsourcing row with UK union ...
Comment / Volatile times call for just-in-time solutions
A rare trip to the shops and the rapidly fading glory of London’s Oxford Street ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 3.Container freight rates still on the up – a peak season after all?
- 4.MSC quick off the mark in 11-vessel raid on depressed charter market
- 5.Air cargo market: 'the first steps towards a structural market recovery?'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2. Michael Evans on Don’t write off 'digital freight forwarders' – look and learn from them
- 3. Salty Boatman on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 4. Jacob Clark on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis