The e-commerce equation Headlines
News / B2B boost drives record year and soaring profits for Pilot Freight Services
An upturn in B2B volumes helped Pilot Freight Services post record-breaking revenue of almost $800m ...
News / Globalisation of e-commerce volumes propel Atlas Air results
Atlas Air released solid fourth-quarter and annual results today, and showed the lessor continuing to ...
News / Another JV for Kerry as it teams up with e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services
Kerry Logistics has entered into a joint-venture (JV) with Hong Kong-headquartered e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / BluJay Solutions adopts what3words system to boost e-commerce delivery
UK supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions is to integrate the what3words address system into ...
News / E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
Clipper Logistics’ e-commerce service revenues have surpassed traditional freight forwarding services, during another strong half-year performance ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
People / E-commerce boom may be the key to attracting India's youth into logistics
Indian logistics operators need to do more to attract the younger generation into the industry, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you