The e-commerce equation Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
News / B2B boost drives record year and soaring profits for Pilot Freight Services
An upturn in B2B volumes helped Pilot Freight Services post record-breaking revenue of almost $800m ...
News / Globalisation of e-commerce volumes propel Atlas Air results
Atlas Air released solid fourth-quarter and annual results today, and showed the lessor continuing to ...
News / Another JV for Kerry as it teams up with e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services
Kerry Logistics has entered into a joint-venture (JV) with Hong Kong-headquartered e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / BluJay Solutions adopts what3words system to boost e-commerce delivery
UK supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions is to integrate the what3words address system into ...
News / E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
Clipper Logistics’ e-commerce service revenues have surpassed traditional freight forwarding services, during another strong half-year performance ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO