Talking shop: the retail business Headlines
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
Clipper Logistics’ e-commerce service revenues have surpassed traditional freight forwarding services, during another strong half-year performance ...
Recommends / Trump’s next tariff blow could be 10 times worse for US shoppers
Bloomberg is reporting that the next round of China-US tariffs could be the costliest yet ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
News / H&M interim profits hit by blip in supply chain from new logistics system
Swedish fashion giant H&M saw third-quarter sales in some of its key markets “nosedive” after problems with a ...
Recommends / Hard lessons (thanks, Amazon) breathe new life into retail stores
This piece in The New York Times offers a fascinating insight into the supposed “death ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO