People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
Recommends / Brands are cut from shelves as Tesco reports record £6.4bn loss
It’s the biggest loss in UK retail history. This morning the UK’s largest retailer, supermarket ...
News / Fomer DHL exec John Allan named as new Tesco chairman
John Allan, the British logistics executive who oversaw the €5.5bn sale of Exel to DHL ...
News / Tesco contract gives expansion-minded Clipper's stock exchange listing a boost
UK-based Clipper Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract extension from Tesco, just days after ...
News / Tesco needs to address the wastage in its supply chain to make up for falling sales
The continuing pressure on the UK’s major supermarkets was again in evidence this morning, when ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?