People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
Recommends / Brands are cut from shelves as Tesco reports record £6.4bn loss
It’s the biggest loss in UK retail history. This morning the UK’s largest retailer, supermarket ...
News / Fomer DHL exec John Allan named as new Tesco chairman
John Allan, the British logistics executive who oversaw the €5.5bn sale of Exel to DHL ...
News / Tesco contract gives expansion-minded Clipper's stock exchange listing a boost
UK-based Clipper Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract extension from Tesco, just days after ...
News / Tesco needs to address the wastage in its supply chain to make up for falling sales
The continuing pressure on the UK’s major supermarkets was again in evidence this morning, when ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'