The driver shortage crisis Headlines
News / Artificial intelligence could help solve under-use of trucks as driver shortage worsens
Artificial intelligence (AI) is again being hailed as the solution to under-utilisation in trucking, with ...
News / New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
The Council of Europe has agreed new rules covering the employment of truck drivers in ...
News / Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
European road transport firms are racing towards a driver shortage crisis of 150,000 unfilled jobs, according ...
News / There must be a 'win-win' element in container line service contracts
Container carriers and customers need to work together to develop annual contracts that ensure shippers ...
People / JMHC Logistics eyes accreditation for its driver training academy
As the pool of potential haulage drivers within the UK continues to shrink, JMHC Logistics ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
Recommends / No cheers among US breweries as transport costs swallow profits
The US’s domestic beer industry is seeing profits fall as it struggles with higher transport ...
Recommends / Truck driver shortage could be solved by paying for all the work they do
This op-ed piece on Forbes from supply chain analyst Steve Banker suggests road freight providers ...
News / Happy first half for Ceva Logistics as a successful IPO starts to deliver
Operating income more than halved after specific items and SBC for Ceva Logistics during the ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you