Marks & Spencer Headlines
People / Louisa Hosegood joins Bis Henderson as digital and strategy director
Supply chain and logistics consultancy Bis Henderson Consulting has appointed Louisa Hosegood (pictured above) as ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
Recommends / Logistics problems at M&S spark nightmare over Christmas
While UK retailer John Lewis’ five-week sales up to 27 December saw a 5.8% increase, ...
News / Role of port-centric logistics still valuable, despite M&S pull-out, says PD Ports chief
Yesterday’s news that Marks & Spencer is pulling out of its planned £200m investment in ...
News / M&S abandons London Gateway logistics project after third year of falling profits
Marks & Spencer has cancelled plans to build a national distribution centre at London Gateway. M&S ...
Recommends / Marks & Spencer to halt store openings
As a barometer of the state of the UK high street, you can’t do much ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 3.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms