Marks & Spencer Headlines
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
Recommends / Logistics problems at M&S spark nightmare over Christmas
While UK retailer John Lewis’ five-week sales up to 27 December saw a 5.8% increase, ...
News / Role of port-centric logistics still valuable, despite M&S pull-out, says PD Ports chief
Yesterday’s news that Marks & Spencer is pulling out of its planned £200m investment in ...
News / M&S abandons London Gateway logistics project after third year of falling profits
Marks & Spencer has cancelled plans to build a national distribution centre at London Gateway. M&S ...
Recommends / Marks & Spencer to halt store openings
As a barometer of the state of the UK high street, you can’t do much ...
News / Agility: the ultimate logistics tool
Agility. That is the name of the game for shippers. (And I don’t mean the ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
- 4.Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease