Logistics UK Headlines
People / New UK logistics staff shortage looms as 79,000 EU workers go home
On top of port congestion, skyrocketing freight rates and the prospect of Brexit chaos, UK ...
Brexit News / Deal or no-deal, first quarter post-Brexit will be tricky for logistics
Businesses may be growing increasingly optimistic about a deal being reached in the protracted Brexit ...
Brexit News / European shippers rush to unload stock to beat looming Brexit deadline
Shippers on both sides of the Channel are hastily trying to move as much stock ...
Brexit News / 'Abandoned' SMEs struggling to prepare as final Brexit deadline looms
UK small and medium-sized supply chain businesses claim government indecision and negotiating failures have left ...
Brexit News / No-deal Brexit could cost UK haulage £240m a year, which it can't afford
While much of the conversation surrounding the effect of a no-deal Brexit on supply chains ...
Brexit News / 'End the blame game' and let's finally work together on Brexit, logistics tells MPs
Industry and government need to stop fighting and work together over the next 11 weeks ...
News / Fury as UK government looks to blame predicted Brexit chaos on logistics sector
The UK government is “making villains of key workers” in logistics according to forwarders, as ...
News / Another blow for UK logistics: SMART Freight system won't be ready for Brexit
UK forwarders and shippers readying their businesses for Brexit were dealt another blow yesterday when ...
News / 'Supply chain bedlam' after Brexit – 'we're doomed, Capt Boris, we're doomed'
Forwarders and logistics organisations are expecting supply chain “bedlam” in the UK after 1 January, ...
News / Post-Brexit planning brings in threat of personal fines for 'not-ready' hauliers
Despite pledges of less bureaucracy and frictionless trade with the EU after the Brexit transition ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen