Rail Freight Group Headlines
People / Ken Russell takes the chair at Rail Freight Group as Tony Berkeley retires
Rail Freight Group (RFG) has appointed Ken Russell (pictured) as its chair, one of a ...
News / Good news and bad for UK rail freight: more funding, but higher user fees
Efforts to improve the UK’s beleaguered rail network have been negated by news of higher charges ...
People / Retirement tribute to Tony Berkeley is literally on track... and on time
Tony Berkeley, chairman of Rail Freight Group (RFG), has had a train named after him ...
News / Funding must be ring-fenced to keep UK rail freight sector on track
Rail freight funds must be safeguarded if the UK is to attract the private investment ...
People / Tony Berkeley to retire as chairman of Rail Freight Group
One of the biggest names in the rail freight industry, Rail Freight Group (RFG) chairman ...
Recommends / UK rail track control plans alarm freight groups
Alarm bells are ringing in the UK freight sector after the government announced plans to ...
News / Plea for Whitehall to hold faith in UK rail freight as report calls for upgrade delays
Rail freight campaigners in the UK have urged the government to remain committed to the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?