John Lewis Headlines
People / Louisa Hosegood joins Bis Henderson as digital and strategy director
Supply chain and logistics consultancy Bis Henderson Consulting has appointed Louisa Hosegood (pictured above) as ...
Recommends / How the home delivery habit reshaped our world
Exhaustive long read from The Guardian on the rise of e-commerce retail and how the ...
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
People / Terry Murphy, director of distribution centres for John Lewis, talks peaks, passion and people
CILT has published an interview with John Lewis’s director of national distribution centres, at what ...
News / Black Friday powered 'the new shape of Xmas' for retail logistics, says John Lewis
Christmas 2014 will go down in retail history as the year in which the supply ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 3.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. email@example.com on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms