John Lewis Headlines
People / Louisa Hosegood joins Bis Henderson as digital and strategy director
Supply chain and logistics consultancy Bis Henderson Consulting has appointed Louisa Hosegood (pictured above) as ...
Recommends / How the home delivery habit reshaped our world
Exhaustive long read from The Guardian on the rise of e-commerce retail and how the ...
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
People / Terry Murphy, director of distribution centres for John Lewis, talks peaks, passion and people
CILT has published an interview with John Lewis’s director of national distribution centres, at what ...
News / Black Friday powered 'the new shape of Xmas' for retail logistics, says John Lewis
Christmas 2014 will go down in retail history as the year in which the supply ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates