Comment / Under the radar: Wincanton shines as break-up talk vanishes
“In the first half of the year the Group has delivered a healthy overall performance ...
People / Swissport CEO and president Eric Born to quit at the end of the year
Swissport is to lose its CEO and president at the end of the year. Eric ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
Comment / Analysis: Break-up talk of 'sleeping giant' Wincanton may be just market noise
London-based investor Gatemore Capital is calling on Wincanton to sell one of its two core haulage ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
People / Wincanton appoints IT specialist Richard Gifford as chief information officer
UK haulage and logistics operator Wincanton has appointed Richard Gifford (pictured above) as its chief ...
News / Analysis: Result! New management firmly in the driving seat at Wincanton
Wincanton embarked on a strong upward climb on the stock market today, following an already ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?