News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
News / Major supply chain revamp pays dividends for Unilever across Europe
Faced with declining sales and dwindling margins in the aftermath of the 2008 global recession, ...
News / Hi-tech OpenPort transport app targets the 3PLs' Asian road freight market share
Multinational shippers are abandoning 3PLs in emerging markets for a new, Uber-like, mobile app for road ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service