News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
News / Major supply chain revamp pays dividends for Unilever across Europe
Faced with declining sales and dwindling margins in the aftermath of the 2008 global recession, ...
News / Hi-tech OpenPort transport app targets the 3PLs' Asian road freight market share
Multinational shippers are abandoning 3PLs in emerging markets for a new, Uber-like, mobile app for road ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.On the wires: Hapag-Lloyd starts to sink – the container shipping casino returns to town
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics