SA: Tesla cuts workforce by around 7%
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) -5% premarket after slashing its full-time staff headcount by approximately ...
Recommends / China rolls back extra tariff on US car imports
China’s government is to backtrack and remove the extra tariffs it applied to US car ...
Recommends / Hyperloop at five and sci-fi transport quickly becoming more sci than fi
Those considering Tesla’s Semi may wish to rethink. It’s gone from bad to worse for ...
Recommends / Elon Musk on edge after ‘extensive’ sabotage at factory
Things seem to be getting worse for Tesla. Just over a week after announcing a ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
Recommends / Tesla Semi: it’s climate change, stupid
Reports have been circulating that Tesla’s Semi may have given up the ghost before even ...
Recommends / Tesla may be abandoning Semi project
This is a Big One. Maybe. Freightwaves – citing Seeking Alpha’s John Engle – is ...
Recommends / Tesla car deliveries in Norway delayed by ‘dangerous’ transporters
Per capita, nowhere outranks Norway for Tesla. The Scandinavian country buys more of Elon Musk’s ...
Recommends / Waymo, Uber, Starsky, Embark and Tesla out of stealth mode
Driverless vehicles are fast approaching. In recent weeks Starsky Robotics, Tesla, and Uber have all ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you