BBC: Covid: Italy 'blocks' AstraZeneca vaccine shipment to Australia
BBC reports: The Italian government has blocked the export of an Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine shipment to Australia. The ...
BBC: Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine docs hacked from European Medicines Agency
BBC reports: The European Medicines Agency (EMA) says it has been hit by a cyber-attack and ...
BBC: Covid Pfizer vaccine approved for use next week in UK
BBC reports: The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech ...
BBC: Sony PlayStation 5 delivery delays spark row over who is to blame
Covid-19 woes, you say? BBC reports: Customers who pre-ordered a PlayStation 5 from UK retailer Game may ...
BBC: Australia Post boss resigns over luxury watches scandal
BBC reports: The boss of Australia Post has resigned after authorising a A$20,000 (£10,500; $14,000) gift ...
BBC: Oil producers agree to cut production by a tenth
BBC reports: Opec producers and allies have agreed to cut output by around 10% to counter ...
BBC: Coronavirus: 'Future of UK aviation' at risk, say airlines
BBC reports: The UK’s aviation industry may not survive the coronavirus pandemic without emergency financial support, ...
BBC: Coronavirus: US confirms first death of 'high-risk' patient
BBC reports: The US has reported its first death from the new coronavirus, in the north-west ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag