People / New York Shipping Exchange appoints four new board members
The New York Shipping Exchange (NYSHEX) has appointed four new members to its board and ...
News / Shippers prepare risk-mitigation plans ahead of anticipated boxship alliance shake-up
With a radical overhaul of liner shipping’s alliance structure increasingly certain over the next 12 ...
News / Next round of 'musical chairs' among container shipping alliances 'will be revealed next month'
The next iteration of global shipping alliances should become clearer by the end of April, ...
News / Transpacific shippers insist on reliability and better customer service above price
“Give us reliability and improved customer service over cut-price freight rates” was the message from ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?