Beware the tides of Maersk Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Vincent's Grand Plan for Damco is already 'faltering and spluttering'
It is a rather unusual reporting day for me, as one key AP Møller Mærsk ...
Recommends / Maersk may target Hanjin and Hyundai in new acquisition plan
Following Maersk’s recent announcement that it will grow through acquisitions, rather than organically, in an ...
News / Carriers call a truce and Asia-North Europe ocean freight rate war is over – or is it?
There is evidence that Asia-Europe carriers have called off their market share-driven ocean freight rate ...
News / 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
Maersk Line’s aggressive growth strategy in the first three months of this year was a ...
News / Maersk Line sails back into the black as cost-cutting compensates for drop in revenue
Confounding the expectations of analysts, Maersk Line returned to profit in the first three months ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Analysis: Q2 results provide Maersk some relief, but any celebrations may be muted
There must be a sense of relief in the Maersk boardroom following its second-quarter results ...
News / Maersk Line 'takes back' market share to grow second quarter profits
Maersk Line adjusted its mission statement from “grow with the market” to “growing at least ...
News / Maersk sells Danske bank stake – more to come in 'non-core' divestment strategy?
For those outside the immediate confines of the shipping and freight industry, the headline event ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?