Beware the tides of Maersk Headlines
Recommends / Maersk CEO wants half its earnings to come from inland logistics
In what is perhaps the clearest signal that Maersk intends to compete with some of ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Vincent's Grand Plan for Damco is already 'faltering and spluttering'
It is a rather unusual reporting day for me, as one key AP Møller Mærsk ...
Recommends / Maersk may target Hanjin and Hyundai in new acquisition plan
Following Maersk’s recent announcement that it will grow through acquisitions, rather than organically, in an ...
News / Carriers call a truce and Asia-North Europe ocean freight rate war is over – or is it?
There is evidence that Asia-Europe carriers have called off their market share-driven ocean freight rate ...
News / 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
Maersk Line’s aggressive growth strategy in the first three months of this year was a ...
News / Maersk Line sails back into the black as cost-cutting compensates for drop in revenue
Confounding the expectations of analysts, Maersk Line returned to profit in the first three months ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Analysis: Q2 results provide Maersk some relief, but any celebrations may be muted
There must be a sense of relief in the Maersk boardroom following its second-quarter results ...
News / Maersk Line 'takes back' market share to grow second quarter profits
Maersk Line adjusted its mission statement from “grow with the market” to “growing at least ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules