News / Tough times for Europe's hauliers – freight rates soften as diesel prices rise
Road transport freight rates in continental Europe declined in the fourth quarter last year, as ...
News / Unifeeder launches UK-Poland service to help shippers over Brexit
In its first network development since it was acquired by DP World, shortsea and feeder ...
News / Expecting demand boom, Samskip introduces pre-Brexit peak surcharge
European shortsea shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip is planning a pre-Brexit peak volume surcharge ...
News / Felixstowe wins back Hapag-Lloyd/OOCL service from Southampton
Although not nearly compensating for Felixstowe’s huge loss of business due to severe disruption caused ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE set to operate joint feeder services round the world
Hapag Lloyd and it’s the Alliance partner Ocean Network Express (ONE) have agreed to operate ...
News / DFDS revamps service network from Norway, adding capacity and new call
DFDS has announced plans to shake-up its service network connecting the UK, Norway and continental ...
News / Maersk confirms merger of MCC Transport Seago and Sealand
Maersk Line today confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport Seago and Sealand, ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
News / Rhenus and LBH unveil plans for joint pan-European inland waterway services
German 3PL Rhenus Group and Dutch port services provider LBH Group have announced plans to ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you