News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
People / Juergen Mues appointed chief operating officer at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Juergen Mues as its chief operating officer. Mr Mues takes up the ...
People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
News / Retailers hit for added transport costs as 'wardrobing' becomes the fashion
“Wardrobing” is costing UK retailers more than £800m a year. Some 13% of 2,000 consumers surveyed ...
People / All the winners as Dame Kelly Holmes hosts the Bifa Awards
Yesterday (Thursday) the great and the good of UK forwarding descended on London for the ...
News / Good news and bad for UK rail freight: more funding, but higher user fees
Efforts to improve the UK’s beleaguered rail network have been negated by news of higher charges ...
News / Delay-hit Felixstowe loses another service as CMA CGM switches Epic 1
CMA CGM heaped further misery on the port of Felixstowe this week by announcing it would withdraw ...
Comment / Analysis: how likely is a leveraged buyout of John Menzies?
I had a quick exchange recently with a gentleman from the asset management industry who ...
News / Now OOCL switches services to Southampton, as Felixstowe delays drag on
OOCL has piled further pressure on Felixstowe, announcing it is leaving the UK gateway while “severe” operational ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you