Cyber crime Headlines
Recommends / Fear, fake news and cyber hype
Following on from an article in The Loadstar, debunking the ‘fake news’ that told the ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Three things every shipper should know about cyber security
The Maersk cyber attack sounded bad enough. But this blog post on cyber security by ...
News / FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
FedEx could change its integration plans for TNT following last month’s Petya cyber attack, admitting ...
News / Shipping must learn from Maersk cyber attack – tighten security or be next, warning
The shipping industry must learn from last week’s cyber attack on Maersk, say analysts, and the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?