People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
Sta: Pošta reportedly buying 72% stake in Intereuropa
Market reports suggest that “Pošta Slovenije has agreed with the sellers of Intereuropa to buy a ...
Comment / Under the radar: Xpediator's last push to secure Intereuropa purchase
Market sources say that UK-based Xpediator is pulling out all the stops to secure the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xpediator bids up for Slovenian operator Intereuropa – report
UK freight service provider Xpediator is reportedly bidding up to acquire Intereuropa, a troubled Slovenian road ...
People / Xpediator appoints Jonathan Wright chief operating officer to drive expansion
Investors are being urged to buy into Xpediator (XPD) following the appointment of Jonathan Wright ...
News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / Xpediator reports strong growth, rising profit and an eye for the next takeover
UK-based freight forwarder and road freight operator Xpediator will continue to scout for acquisition opportunities ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?