People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
Sta: Pošta reportedly buying 72% stake in Intereuropa
Market reports suggest that “Pošta Slovenije has agreed with the sellers of Intereuropa to buy a ...
Comment / Under the radar: Xpediator's last push to secure Intereuropa purchase
Market sources say that UK-based Xpediator is pulling out all the stops to secure the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xpediator bids up for Slovenian operator Intereuropa – report
UK freight service provider Xpediator is reportedly bidding up to acquire Intereuropa, a troubled Slovenian road ...
People / Xpediator appoints Jonathan Wright chief operating officer to drive expansion
Investors are being urged to buy into Xpediator (XPD) following the appointment of Jonathan Wright ...
News / Acquisitions pay off for Xpediator pre-Brexit as revenue jumps 54%
Xpediator (XPD) claims it is looking strong in the face of Brexit challenges after announcing ...
News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / Xpediator reports strong growth, rising profit and an eye for the next takeover
UK-based freight forwarder and road freight operator Xpediator will continue to scout for acquisition opportunities ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones