People / Interim Xpediator CEO Robert Ross takes the reins permanently
UK freight forwarder and e-commerce logistics provider has announced that interim CEO Robert Ross (pictured ...
People / Xpediator poaches new CFO, Rob Ross, from Europa Worldwide
Rob Ross is to leave Europa Worldwide, where he is finance director, to join Xpediator ...
People / Charlotte Bennett appointed Xpediator's first group people director
UK freight forwarding and e-commerce supply chain group Xpediator has appointed Charlotte Bennett (pictured above) ...
Premium / Against the odds: Sympathy for the devil
Comment: “Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been ...
Premium / On the wires: Xpediator's profit warning makes it vulnerable, stock hammered
Comment: “Due to a number of factors (…), while the business is on course to meet ...
News / Acquisitions pay dividends for Xpediator as revenues triple and profits soar
UK freight management services group Xpediator saw annual revenue grow 54.1% to £179.2m last year, ...
People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
Sta: Pošta reportedly buying 72% stake in Intereuropa
Market reports suggest that “Pošta Slovenije has agreed with the sellers of Intereuropa to buy a ...
Premium / Under the radar: Xpediator's last push to secure Intereuropa purchase
Comment: Market sources say that UK-based Xpediator is pulling out all the stops to secure the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Xpediator bids up for Slovenian operator Intereuropa – report
Comment: UK freight service provider Xpediator is reportedly bidding up to acquire Intereuropa, a troubled Slovenian road ...
People / Xpediator appoints Jonathan Wright chief operating officer to drive expansion
Investors are being urged to buy into Xpediator (XPD) following the appointment of Jonathan Wright ...
News / Acquisitions pay off for Xpediator pre-Brexit as revenue jumps 54%
Xpediator (XPD) claims it is looking strong in the face of Brexit challenges after announcing ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag