Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: fasten your seatbelts, the Maersk Drilling IPO is coming
Let’s quickly try to narrow the Maersk Drilling IPO guidance that I set out six ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Gefco – another CEVA Logistics?
Just a quick and dirty update from me on Gefco today, as the French logistics ...
BBG: Alibaba-backed AI startup said to mull up to $1bn IPO
BLOOMBERG reports: “Megvii, the owner of facial recognition developer Face++, is considering an initial public ...
RTR: AB InBev considers partial IPO of Asian business – banker
REUTERS reports: “Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer, is considering floating part of its Asian ...
News / CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
CEVA plans to repay and refinance the majority of its debt facilities in the coming ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
News / CEVA's IPO plunges in early trade, disappointing the bulls
CEVA Logistics experienced a disappointing debut on the SIX Swiss Exchange today, with its shares ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?