The shirts on our backs Headlines
News / Human rights abuse alert as China's Xinjiang supply chain links expand
Food and hi-tech electronic supply chains have been warned they may be caught up in ...
People / Kerry appoints industry veteran John Parkes MD for integrated logistics
Kerry Logistics has appointed John Parkes (pictured above) as its managing director for integrated logistics. Mr ...
News / Li & Fung Logistics IPO put on hold as Singapore's Temasek injects US$300m
The proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Hong Kong sourcing giant Li & Fung’s logistics ...
Recommends / US CEO says trade war is shifting focus to sourcing over selling
US apparel and footwear businesses are facing a tariffs headwind that will see their focus ...
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Retailers hit for added transport costs as 'wardrobing' becomes the fashion
“Wardrobing” is costing UK retailers more than £800m a year. Some 13% of 2,000 consumers surveyed ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
News / India could become a beneficiary of the US-China trade spat
India’s forwarding community remains confident the world will overcome the present surge of protectionism. Speaking yesterday at ...
Recommends / Levi's management shake-up puts supply chain front and centre
Following Steve Jobs’ death in 2011, Apple installed Tim Cook as its chief executive. His ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route