Yusen Logistics Headlines
News / Transplace buys Yusen Logistics' North America intermodal business
Yusen Logistics has sold its North American intermodal and road freight brokerage operations to US ...
News / Yusen Logistics boosts its e-commerce capability with ILG takeover
Yusen Logistics UK has boosted its e-commerce capabilities with the acquisition of delivery and fulfilment ...
People / Andy Fitt named new managing director of Yusen Logistics UK
Yusen Logistics has promoted Andy Fitt to be its new managing director in the UK. Mr Fitt ...
News / Keswick sells Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen
UK-based Keswick Enterprises is to sell its Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen Logistics’ European ...
Recommends / NYK to become 100% owner of Yusen
Japanese ocean carrier NYK is to acquire the 41% of Yusen Logistics it doesn’t already ...
People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
News / Forwarders move in as new government brings an air of optimism to Myanmar
Despite the heavy pollution coughed out of the exhausts of crawling city-centre traffic, a fresh sense ...
News / Yusen looks to expand South-East Asia trucking as shippers need more speed
Yusen Logistics plans to roll-out its recently launched South-East Asia Link (Seal) trucking service to ...
News / Japanese carriers eye logistics growth in bid to offset still fragile container sector
Two of Japan’s major shipping lines have outlined plans to substantially beef up their logistics ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you