Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: K+N – the ATM that keeps giving... to its owner
Growth is Kuehne + Nagel’s obsession, as the executive team of the Swiss 3PL often reminds us. However, look at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel – do not deal at your own peril
Now, look at the key highlights of Kuehne + Nagel’s annual results released today. All good, ...
Comment / Analysis: the air may be blue as 'New Kuehne + Nagel' fails to live up to expectations
However tough the ride has been lately, “no cursing allowed” is the warning for Kuehne ...
News / Supply Chain & Freight the star performer as UPS reports a strong final quarter
UPS reported strong fourth-quarter results as it celebrated a strategy embracing SMEs and improved use ...
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
News / Wall St analysts rally to XPO Logistics' cause
Last week’s financial report by activist investor Spruce Point Capital, which made a series of ...
Comment / Analysis: XPO buyback a sign this 'wounded soldier' still has funding options
When I wrote last week that XPO Logistics could be a takeover target, it was ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain slowdown could turn into a horror movie for the star players
“The only way around is through” – Robert Frost A global recession could be just around ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Ceva + CMA CGM Log raises more questions than answers
I don’t want to sound too picky, and surely CMA CGM is doing a good ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?