Kerry Logistics Headlines
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Another JV for Kerry as it teams up with e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services
Kerry Logistics has entered into a joint-venture (JV) with Hong Kong-headquartered e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services ...
People / Oliver Loch appointed MD of Kerry Logistics operations in Germany
Kerry Logistics has appointed Oliver Loch as managing director for its operations in Germany. Mr Loch ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV is not alone in its Panalpina chase – and its rival ticks all the boxes
I smiled last week when Hong Kong-listed Kerry Logistics was vaguely rumoured to be interested ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Could Kerry sneak in for Panalpina? Believe the hype or not?
The rumour mill is alive and well, with the latest M&A market talk both in ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price