Kerry Logistics Headlines
Ti: Thai units the outstanding performers for Kerry in 2018
As I wrote for Ti.com this week: “2018 was a year to remember for Hong ...
News / Another bumper year as IL proves the star performer for Kerry Logistics
Intra-Asia demand and e-commerce played a pivotal role in another bumper performance for Kerry Logistics ...
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Another JV for Kerry as it teams up with e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services
Kerry Logistics has entered into a joint-venture (JV) with Hong Kong-headquartered e-commerce fulfilment specialist E-Services ...
People / Oliver Loch appointed MD of Kerry Logistics operations in Germany
Kerry Logistics has appointed Oliver Loch as managing director for its operations in Germany. Mr Loch ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV is not alone in its Panalpina chase – and its rival ticks all the boxes
I smiled last week when Hong Kong-listed Kerry Logistics was vaguely rumoured to be interested ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Could Kerry sneak in for Panalpina? Believe the hype or not?
The rumour mill is alive and well, with the latest M&A market talk both in ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?