Ceva Logistics Headlines
Comment / Analysis: is corporate America in the T&L world lagging in the M&A stakes?
When last week Danish 3PL DSV formally disclosed its blockbuster $5bn Panalpina deal, after a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: 'Ceva 2022' – just a mean, lean money-making machine?
Ceva Logistics could be profitable as soon as this year and churn out just under ...
Comment / Over the hedge - Ceva & DSV/Panalpina share movements don't prove traders interest in logistics
Great catch by a couple of my sources in the investor community this week. While the ...
News / Milestone for One Belt, One Road with success of China-Europe overland service
China’s One Belt, One Road (OBOR) project passed a milestone this week, when Ceva Logistics ...
People / Renee Toh new head of ocean procurement and tradelane management at Ceva
Ceva Logistics has appointed Renee Toh (pictured above) as global head of ocean procurement and ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: You'll never know if CMA CGM is troubled or not
French carrier CMA CGM is playing with expectations in many ways, and although it will ...
Comment / Market Insight: Ocean & air freight woes – "we’re all pigs counting who’ll reach the slaughterhouse first"
A quick and dirty take at the end of the week to get across the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
News / CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
CMA CGM is shortly to find out what it really means to run a 3PL. According ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
So, this morning the following release from Ceva Logistics – in which CMA CGM will ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?