Ceva Logistics Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
News / CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
CMA CGM is shortly to find out what it really means to run a 3PL. According ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
So, this morning the following release from Ceva Logistics – in which CMA CGM will ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
Short news item from Reuters which contends that French shipping line CMA CGM now controls ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: A CEVA Logistics de-listing on its way as investors jump ship?
Today’s news concerning CMA CGM and CEVA Logistics is, perhaps, unexpected – but the French carrier can ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
News / CMA CGM unveils billion-dollar cost-cutting plan as profits tumble
CMA CGM is to attempt to shave $1.2bn off its costs as it consolidates its ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM trading update steals the limelight from Maersk & Hapag
France’s CMA CGM stole the thunder of Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) and Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd (HL) ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price