Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & XPO Logistics: same same but different
After our XPO Logistics analysis was published yesterday, and a senior account executive of XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks with DSV and Agility both continue, but is "not in a hurry" to choose its partner
“You might not like what you are about to hear, but it’s a not a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina committed to a 'fair level playing field' for DSV and Agility – but is an Agility deal update due soon?
There is growing speculation among the minority shareholders of Panalpina, as well as a few ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina's takeover tale – the devil is in the (legal) detail
I realise there’s a danger that we are all getting a little fatigue from the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
It is still less than two months since DSV first made its formal offer for ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks back – "context and culture are very different" ocean head says
After all manner of news, rumour and speculation surrounding the possible outcome of DSV’s ~ ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price