News / Air freight industry warned: shippers will shy away unless you go greener
Shippers are increasingly concerned about climate change and the impact of emissions – which has ...
News / WFS joins air cargo war on plastic waste using biodegradable wrap
WFS has joined a growing group of companies, including Amazon and United Airlines, that are ...
News / Decarbonisation and greener fuel now looming large on shipping's radar
Decarbonisation is now the second most important issue for the shipping industry, according to a ...
News / Users and polluters will pay in drive towards major cut in transport emissions
The transport sector will be forced to significantly cut emissions following the election of future ...
News / Every port can do something to boost sustainability, cheaply, says IAPH chief
Successful port sustainability should be inexpensive and extend beyond environmental concerns, according to the International ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps