Air Charter Service Headlines
News / Volga-Dnepr U-turn on its decision not to work with air charter brokers
Volga-Dnepr Airlines (VDA) has backtracked on its controversial decision in September to stop working with charter brokers. ...
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
News / Air charter brokers brace for a bumpy ride in the final quarter
Air charter brokers are bracing for an uncertain fourth quarter, uncertain whether this year’s peak season ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
People / Tony Bauckham joins Volga-Dnepr UK as commercial director
Tony Bauckham has joined Volga-Dnepr UK, the global charter sales centre for Volga-Dnepr Airlines, as ...
People / Jason Brice to lead second Air Charter Service office in New York
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed Jason Brice to head up its new second New ...
People / ACS appoints Francois-Xavier Camus managing director for France
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed François-Xavier Camus managing director of its France office. Mr Camus ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / ACS appoints managers in Frankfurt and Miami
Growing broker Air Charter Service, which last week opened its fifth North American office, in ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!