Air Charter Service Headlines
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
People / Tony Bauckham joins Volga-Dnepr UK as commercial director
Tony Bauckham has joined Volga-Dnepr UK, the global charter sales centre for Volga-Dnepr Airlines, as ...
People / Jason Brice to lead second Air Charter Service office in New York
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed Jason Brice to head up its new second New ...
People / ACS appoints Francois-Xavier Camus managing director for France
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed François-Xavier Camus managing director of its France office. Mr Camus ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / ACS appoints managers in Frankfurt and Miami
Growing broker Air Charter Service, which last week opened its fifth North American office, in ...
People / Air Charter Service promotes Richard Thompson to president of North America
Leading aircraft charter specialist, Air Charter Service, has announced that Richard Thompson has been appointed ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price