News / Weaker demand will drive spot rates down post-CNY – but by how much?
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the Chinese New ...
News / Carriers aiming to hang on to spot rate gains as Year of the Pig trots in
Container spot rates on the two major tradelanes, Asia to the US and Asia to ...
News / Carriers claim container shipping online booking more than just a pipedream
It “remains to be seen” whether CMA CGM’s agreement to list its rates on Freightos’ ...
News / CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
CMA CGM has become the first container line to be listed on booking platform Freightos, ...
News / Transpacific box rates still slipping as tariff talk hangs over peak season
Container spot rates on the transpacific suffered again this week: Asia to the US east ...
News / Latest fundraising round in Singapore adds $44m to Freightos war chest
Freightos has raised more than $44m via the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), continuing its logistics reputation as the ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?