Airlines vs Integrators Headlines
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
Recommends / 'Don't treat transport companies simply as a vendor to succeed in e-commerce, says FedEx's Fred Smith
FedEx chairman Fred Smith has cricitised retailers who view transport companies “as some sort of ...
News / The challenge for air cargo: automation and integration while staying flexible
Air cargo’s greatest advantage over the integrators is flexibility – but players across the supply ...
News / IATA carriers must plug into the digital age to win freight from the integrators
IATA airlines are working to “get the Alibaba stuff off the integrators and on to ...
Airlines can win growing e-commerce business in Asia, but margins are tight
Airlines have an advantage over integrators in Asia’s e-commerce business, but margins are likely to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?