Express Yourself Headlines
News / UPS sees nine-month revenues grow on strong pricing environment
UPS has reported a 9.2% upturn in revenues for the nine months to September, with ...
News / Cargo-friendly Brescia Airport unveils ambitions to become major Italian hub
Brescia Airport is positioning itself as a cargo-focused alternative to major cargo hubs, and has ...
News / Bullish FedEx reports rising profits as 'the world loves to travel and trade'
FedEx has reported a major upswing in profits for the three months to September, net ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
People / Jim Barber becomes new COO at UPS in possible leadership succession plan
UPS has appointed Jim Barber (pictured) as chief operating officer, with some reports suggesting the ...
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you