News / US carriers see opportunity knocking as the EU relaxes wet-lease rules
Atlas Air and other US aircraft owners are eyeing opportunities after the EU finally agreed to ...
News / Agreement with Atlas Air gives Nippon Cargo the runway to new markets
Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA) has added a Canadian destination to its network – thanks to ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Cargolux eyes partnerships with belly carriers in bid for new ACMI business
Cargolux is looking for belly carrier customers to develop a long-term ACMI business for its freighters. Under ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread