Recommends / Aramex sees profits jump 13% in 2018
Dubai-headquartered logistics operator Aramex has recorded skyrocketing profits for full-year 2018. Gulf News reports that ...
News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
News / E-commerce driving boost to Aramex revenue, but margins remain tight
Cross-border e-commerce saw Aramex revenue rise 19% last year, but the company saw pressure on margins ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe