Toll Holdings Headlines
News / 2020 sulphur fuel cap may spark a crisis for carriers that can't recover the cost
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur fuel cap will cause an “existential crisis” for container carriers, unless ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
People / Thomas Knudsen named as Toll Group global forwarding president
Toll Group has appointed ex-Damco Asia-Pacific chief Thomas Knudsen as president of its global forwarding ...
News / 1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
Toll Holdings is to make a further 1,700 staff redundant, after owner Japan Post Holdings yesterday ...
People / SingPost names Toll Holdings' Paul Coutts as its new chief executive
SingPost has appointed Paul Coutts as its new chief executive, 12 months after the resignation of ...
Recommends / Aeon turns to Japan Post for Asian shipments
Here is the principal reason that Japan Post bought Australia’s Toll Holdings for such an ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia establishes cargo unit as Toll Holdings switches to Qantas
Virgin Australia is to form a new cargo arm on July 1 after losing its ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you